This 5-part webinar series was put together to help support you and your clinical practice throughout these uncertain times. All sessions come with 1 hour of CPD and will cover a multiple themes plus time for Q&A.
Webinar 1 will include topics from the impact of Covid on remote working and memory assessments to Brain Health Scotland's work on early progress towards dementia prevention, plus a sponsored symposium.
Webinar 1 speakers:
- Professor Alistair Burns, Professor of Old Age Psychiatry, University of Manchester
- Professor Craig Ritchie, Professor of the Psychiatry of Ageing, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Ben Underwood, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Matt Jones, Consultant Neurologist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ross Dunne, Clinical Director, Greater Manchester Dementia Research Centre
Panel discussion - New ways of remote working & memory assessments - Professor Alistair Burns, Professor Craig Ritchie and Dr Ben Underwood
Brain Health Scotland: Early Progress towards Dementia Prevention? Professor Craig Ritchie
Early and Accurate Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease - Professor Matt Jones & Dr Ross Dunne - This webinar is organised and funded by Biogen