CxO Webinar: KAIZEN™ Change Model - Lean Transformations in Pharma
Sat, Sep 5, 2020
at 6:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The objective of this webinar is to build awareness about KAIZEN™ Business System and different elements of KAIZEN™ Change Model along with its applications purely for the Pharma industry.
These highly implemented methodologies can transform organizations from just using improvement tools to “Building a Culture of Continual Improvement”
During the session, we will share the concepts of KAIZEN™ Business System (KBS), which focuses on why a business should look at building the Growth Muscles (Sales, Marketing & Product Development) and Operations Muscles (Quality, Cost and Delivery). The application of KBS is holistic to the whole business, not just a few parts of the enterprise.
1. How QCD tools can help to drive cost down by eradicating waste in the system and how Growth tools can be applied to improve sales.
2. What is the relationship between KBS and KAIZEN™ Change Model (KCM)?
3. How KCM holds together the KAIZEN™ Business System.
1. KBS & KCM elements can be applied in the totality of the whole business
2. The application of KAIZEN™ thinking isn’t limited to Manufacturing, but other service functions like Distribution, Sales & Marketing, New Product Development, General Administration, and Procurement.
3. Potential benefits could be how to reduce time to market, eliminate waste in the supply chain, early introduction of new products, and best in class Project Management
Also, we shall the importance of daily work management, senior leader’s role in KCM implementation and why the company should have the true north.
Business & finance
Education & learning
6:00 PM – Welcome & Introductions
6:10 PM – Introduction to KAIZEN™ Business System and KAIZEN™ Change Module
6:50 PM – Case Study by Radhakrishnan Mathan, Vice President - HR & Corporate Affairs at Apex Laboratories
Joint Managing Director - South Asia and Africa at Kaizen Institute
Jayanth Murthy has over 24 years of focused training & consulting experience in the “improvement domain”. A trainer and a coach of Lean concepts to various organizations. Has trained and consulted in over 30+ countries. Jayanth’s key area of...
This is the online channel by Kaizen Institute India, South Asia and Africa to share knowledge and certification programs on KAIZEN™, Lean, Operational Excellence, Business Excellence, Change Management and other improvement techniques