Art & Science of Continual Improvement in Supply Chains
Thu, Sep 24, 2020
at 4:30 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Improve or perish!
When it comes to the Supply Chain;
- Improve by adding more?
- Improve by cutting waste?
- Improve before or after?
- Improve, fine, but how to sustain?
- These are right questions to ask, but what are the right answers?
Find answers to these and more. Let's talk about FLOW and how to improve FLOW across the Supply Chain.
The objective of this program is to share with the attendees how CI can power supply chain transformation. How CI is a low cost, common-sense approach to stepping up SCM performance! Gain some quick insights into;
1. Concept of CI & Total Flow Management in supply chains
2. Basic Reliability in Supply Chains
3. Types of Flow in Supply Chains
4. Pull Planning etc.
- Exposure to CI and its applications in SCM
- Clarification – reset the foundations relating to Waste & how to attack!
- Insights into how to eliminate or minimize the wastes in supply chains
Business & finance
Education & learning
Presentation by Jayanth Murthy, Jt Managing Director at Kaizen Institute
Jt Managing Director - South Asia and Africa at Kaizen Institute
He is a student of KAIZEN™ for over 25+ years and he continues to support, shape and grow Kaizen Institute's footprints across Africa and South Asia. His passion and experience lies in supporting organizations explore, understand and make an...
Anthony Okoth is the Country Director of Africa Resource Centre-Kenya. He has over 26 years of experience in both the Commercial and Public Health Sector working to increase access to high-quality pharmaceuticals and medicines across the...
This is the online channel by Kaizen Institute India, South Asia and Africa to share knowledge and certification programs on KAIZEN™, Lean, Operational Excellence, Business Excellence, Change Management and other improvement techniques