Get a Second Opinion To Secure Your Retirement and Minimize Taxes
We will unpack the reasons investors underperform in the markets and strategies to avoid the mistakes.
• What to expect from the Biden tax increases…What will likely pass and what will not
• How to position investments for the new administration and Congress
• How to produce a predictable growing income
• 6 Keys to a Successful Vibrant Retirement
• How to replace fear with peace of mind in Retirement
• Why most annuities are a horrible investment with Index Annuities the most dangerous
• Avoiding the gimmicks and false strategies of many brokers and planners
Joseph Sturniolo, CFP®,Speaker,Author, Teacher
Joe is an educator, author and speaker, with over 38 years of experience,
who specializes in Wealth Transfer. In the past, Joe was a featured panelist for both The Denver Post and The Rocky Mountain News. Joe was also a regular columnist for
the Rocky Mountain News Senior Section.
For several years, his was the voice during morning and afternoon commutes providing market analysis and economic commentaries for KNUS, KHOW and KVOD in Denver.
He has been interviewed and appeared as a guest commentator nationwide for more than 30 radio
stations exploring topics such as: Retirement Planning - finding your unique purpose and defining your legacy, as well as Transition Planning - answering the “why” of your wealth planning.
Financial Planning Magazine and The Denver Business Journal, and quoted in the Wall Street Journal and Investment Advisor Magazine. Joe continues to share his unique methodology and customized solutions for Wealth Management
and Preservation. Having advised wealthy individuals and families in over 15 states for 34 years, his
counsel, wisdom and diligence have helped his clients achieve financial security, income stability during
retirement and reduction of income taxes, capital gains taxes, and estate taxes.