Will Emerging Tech Improve or Reduce Gender Equality?
International Women’s Day 2023
Thanks to our event sponsors Appian and Eratos and venue sponsors Hall Chadwick
A panel of experts discuss emerging technologies and their potential impact on the future of business and society
Join us online
Emerging Web 3.0 technologies like AI, the Metaverse and NFTs are redefining how businesses will accelerate forward, find new audiences and customers, and develop new products. It is certainly a race.
In this race to create and innovate, there is a real risk that gender equality may be left behind. Large scale companies and entrepreneurial ventures are developing and using these technologies to be faster, stronger and more profitable. How does this affect gender equality in the workplace, in product development and for your customer now and in the future? Do we have one chance to get this right?
Hear from three globally acknowledged technology experts who will help you discover:
- What AI, Metaverse, Web 3.0 and NFTs are and how they will be vital to your business's future
- Ways to use new technologies in your business to foster gender equality
- Case studies from the experts who will share their own incredible journeys into new technology and how they are doing good and creating purpose for gender equality, mental health and wellbeing
Join members of the Rare Birds community of entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders to celebrate International Women's Day at this very special event.
Jo Burston, Founder and CEO, Inspiring Rare Birds
- Jess Wilson, Co-founder, Women Making Waves
Jess has created NFTs to fund law reform in women’s rights issues. A tech entrepreneur, she is also CEO and Founder of e-tail app STASHD.
- Antony Stinziani, CIO, the City of Gold Coast
For the past 12 years, Antony has been a committed mentor and coach for women in ICT leadership and is a Rare Birds Ambassador.
- Amanda Johnstone, Founding CEO, Transhuman
Amanda is a pioneer in Web3 and AI, developing tech solutions that enhance personal wellbeing and emotional connections.