IamExpat Webinar: An Expat Guide to the Dutch Housing Market
Dreaming of owning a home in the Netherlands but not sure where to start? Achieving your dream of homeownership is possible! Learn everything you need to know about the Dutch housing market with this free webinar hosted by Financial Consultancy Holland and M&D Real Estate.
In this webinar, licensed mortgage advisor Milad Talebi Pour from Financial Consultancy Holland and certified Real Estate agent Danish Rahamat from M&D Real Estate will team up to help you get on the Dutch property ladder. They'll delve into the process of applying for a mortgage, the challenges expats face when applying, how to overcome these obstacles, and how to navigate the Dutch housing market.
Milad and Danish will cover several key topics such as:
• Important things to consider before applying for a mortgage
• How to choose the right mortgage for your specific needs
• The impact of world events and economic conditions on mortgage interest rates
• The prices of properties and expectations for in the future
• The advantages of hiring an estate agent
• If it's possible to buy a property to rent in the Netherlands
Join them on August 1 at 6pm to have all of your Dutch housing questions answered and to learn more!
Milad Talebi Pour and Danish Rahamat are both licensed professionals with extensive experience in the Dutch market. They've helped many expats successfully navigate through the mortgage application process and buy property in the Netherlands.
Tuesday, August 1, 2023 · 6:00 p.m.
Amsterdam (GMT +2:00)
Certified Real Estate Agent and Director of M&D Real Estate
Milad Talebi Pour
Certified Financial Consultant and Co-Owner of Financial Consultancy Holland