Join Jason Averbook, CEO and Co-Founder of Leapgen; one of the fastest growing Digital HR transformation advisory firms as he discusses the new “NOW of Work”. During this interactive session, Jason will unveil 10 NEW guideposts for May of 2020 that organizations around the world need to be thinking about and acting upon for the remainder of 2020 and into 2021. A few of these topics include:
Why this is the most exciting and opportunistic time in the world of HR/People Management in history
- How to prioritize Digital HR/People initiatives for the new NOW of Work
- Why Workforce Experience is a MUST; not a Nice to Have
- Why HR/People Operating Models MUST change NOW to drive the new NOW of Work
- How to build HR Leadership Mindset Shift toward the new NOW of Work
- Why Mindset is the new Silver Bullet in creating both the vision and the execution plan for the NOW of Work
- The role of People Data in the new NOW of Work and how to achieve vision
This session will not only prepare you but give you the guideposts to operate as well as deliver a set of tools and presentation that you will share with your HR/People teams to create your agenda for the remainder of the year.
Don’t miss this session as it is always one of the highlights of the year; and even more important in the ever-changing world we live in today.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 · 10:25 a.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Who can attend
Dial-in available? (listen only)
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Jason Averbook is a global keynote speaker, industry analyst, thought leader and consultant in the areas of human resources and workforce experience. He is the Co-founder and CEO of Leapgen, a digital transformation shaping the future of work....