5 Game Changing Principles for Successful Project Delivery
A strategic and behavioural approach to project management
Project management is both an art and science. However, while the nature of projects vary, there are many constants that need to be addressed not least of which is the human dimension.
In addition to strategic principles, best practices and project hygiene, this webinar will examine the importance of behaviour and communication and provide actionable ideas to help project practitioners transform into project leaders.
Please join Stephen Berry as he provides key insights to help you deliver successful projects.
The learnings to be shared are based on Stephen’s experience (and scars) gained from years of project management around the world and across different verticals.
You will learn how to:
• Identify why many projects fail and what you can do to prevent failure
• Focus on the right things when planning and undertaking your project
• Manage perceptions, expectations and focus on value creation
• Effectively engage with your business partners, sponsors and customers
• Develop a personal project leadership brand and create high performance project teams
Brought to you by:
Focus HQ https://focushq.com/