The presenter, David Pierick, spent 30 years of his professional life developing and commercializing injection-molded parts, machines and molds. Three years ago, he switched his allegiance to additive manufacturing (AM).
David will do some myth busting on common misconceptions about using additive manufacturing in your process, including the myths that:
• Custom molding is profitable
• The injection-molded consumer product development cycle is a minimum of six months
• AM will never meet the tolerances of injection-molded parts
• AM will never be cost-effective when compared to injection molding
• AM is for prototyping only
You'll also see use cases showing how AM complements injection molding. Join this webinar presented by HP to find out why area-wide, powder-bed fusion AM has changed the rules of the game—it's no longer just for prototyping.Presented by: