The uses of kava are broader than first glance. This presentation will focus on increasing the scope and clinical uses of using kava for occasional anxiousness, sleep, perimenopause and menopause, mood, cognition, immunity, and general well-being. We will also discuss how to incorporate kava into sample plans, adjunctive use, review mechanism of action, safety issues, and dosing.*
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using ND credentials.
• Eligible for NDs in the U.S. only.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 2-3 weeks.
• SPECIAL NOTE for NDs in OREGON: The Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM) has changed their CE approval process and will not review nor approve an event without proof that at least 1 Oregon ND has attended the event. We will seek approval for NDs in OR post-webinar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Valery L. Greene
Dr. Tori Hudson, ND
Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician, graduated from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine and has since served the college in many capacities including Professor, Medical Director, Associate Academic Dean, and Academic Dean. She is currently an adjunct clinical professor at NUNM, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Bastyr University. Dr. Hudson has been in practice for more than 35 years, is the medical director of her clinic, A Woman’s Time, in Portland, OR and the founder and co-director of Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium, a nonprofit for accredited naturopathic residencies.
She is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher and clinician. Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry.
Dr. Hudson is also the Program Director for the Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine.