Healthy digestive function is dependent on healthy gut motility. Motility in the digestive system aids in cultivating a vibrant microbiome, functional gastrointestinal mucosa, gastrointestinal muscle tone, healthy digestive secretions, secondary bile acids and supports peristalsis. Explore some of the botanicals that support motility, gastrointestinal muscle tone and general GI wellness. *
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• SPECIAL NOTE for NDs in OREGON: The Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM) has changed their CE approval process and will not review nor approve an event without proof that at least 1 Oregon ND has attended the event. We will seek approval for NDs in OR post-webinar.
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using ND credentials.
• Eligible for NDs in the U.S. only.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 2-3 weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Valery L. Greene
Mary Bove, ND
Dr. Mary Bove herbal advocate, educator, and innovator holds a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Midwifery Certification and Diploma of Phytotherapy/Herbal Medicine. She practiced Naturopathic Family Medicine and Midwifery for 25 years, specializing in naturopathic pediatrics, botanical medicine and homebirth.
Once full-time faculty at Bastyr University, Dr Bove chaired the departments of Botanical Medicine and Naturopathic Midwifery. Dr Bove is the author of the Encyclopedia of Natural Healing for Children and Infants and co-authored Herbs for Women’s Health. Mary has been published in many magazines, journals and collaborative books on botanical and natural medicine.
In collaboration with Gaia Herbs® Dr Bove developed an herbal remedy line designed specifically for children. She has worked as Medical Educator and in formulation research and development for Gaia Herbs Brevard, NC. Dr Bove currently lectures writes, and teaches internationally on the topics of naturopathic medicine, botanical medicine, pediatrics, natural pregnancy and childbirth, traditional food medicine, and mind-body healing. Starting her herbal journey at age 18, Mary has held firm to three tenets: “Walk your talk, believe in the plants and practice herbalism every day in your life."