Green Data Strategies to Reduce Energy Bills & Cut CO2 Emissions
Wed, Apr 6, 2022 · 12:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The Finance and Fintech sector has undergone an explosion in recent years, with AI and machine learning driving innovation.
Paring the right IT technology with scalable, efficient data centre infrastructure to store and process huge volumes of data is critical to customer loyalty and satisfaction, future investment and meeting environmental and sustainability targets.
Join us on Wednesday 6th April for an insightful webinar in partnership with leading Norwegian data centre provider, Bulk Data Centers.
Designed to help you navigate the benefits of implementing a net-zero colocation strategy you’ll discover why:
• Moving your data to a region with the lowest carbon footprint can save you between 50-60% on your energy costs
• Zero carbon emission is possible now for your HPC workloads
• It’s important to consider a colocation data centre option at the start of your journey as you plan for growth and scale-up
• Becoming sustainable can give companies a competitive advantage and have a material impact on reputation and brand value
• Directly aligning your business to environmental and sustainability initiatives opens up investment capital and investment focus
• Norway is becoming attractive to high growth Fintech companies that need reliable low latency and cost-effective reliable power for their High-Performance Computing (HPC) needs
Bulk Data Centers is an industrial developer and operator of data centres and data centre services across the Nordics. Bulk has a portfolio of assets, capabilities and partners to serve any data centre customer requirement in a fast, secure, cost efficient and sustainable way.
We operate scalable facilities, we continue to add new sites to our portfolio, and we have access to strategically located land. We have in-house expertise in data centre design, engineering and operations that combined with our industrial real estate development experience and dark fibre network deployments allow us to shape the full value chain of the data processing infrastructure. We can serve customers in dedicated hyperscale facilities and customers in need of server racks in a Colo environment.
Who should attend:
For IT / Infrastructure Directors, CTOs and CIOs in high growth finance and fintech companies who are facing tight controlling costs to maximise margin and meet environmental and sustainability targets.
Susanne Chishti is the CEO of FINTECH Circle, Europe's 1st Investor Network focused on fintech investments & Founder of the FINTECH Circle Institute, the leading fintech learning platform for C-level innovation workshops and fintech...