- This webinar will be held in English -
Anti-money laundering is a top priority of gambling authorities across Europe. Meanwhile measures taken by gambling companies suggest greater maturity and progress.
FCG´s analysis of AML injunctions against gambling companies in the Nordics, UK and Belgium, shows that there are a number of inherent key issue areas that the gambling sector have to address, including KYC and setting up appropriate automated AML limits, or audit and follow-up procedures.
FCGs is pleased to host a webinar with international industry experts to address current and future AML challenges:
- Why KYC remains the Achilles heel – Poor risk classification models or poor data?
- The keys to taking that risk-based and holistic approach – Yes, we all know about it, but why does it fail?
- Channelisation, the role of financial institutions, and blocking payments to unlicensed gambling companies?
Please join Chris Kronow Rasmussen, adjunct professor at the University of New Haven and Senior Manager at FCG and our guests for a high-level discussion tackling these and other critical questions
- Birgitte Sand, Gaming Consultant, Birgitte Sand & Associates, former Director General, the Danish Gambling Authority
- Steve Paine, Consultant at Evolve Sports Integrity and formerly with the UK Gambling Commission
- Guy Reinenbergh, National Coordinator Sports fraud at the Belgian Federal Police
Presentations are followed by insights from the expert panel. Thereafter the digital floor is yours as a participant to pose the right questions and be part of an important discussion leading to more right answers.
The webinar is held in English, moderated by Louise Brown, Director at FCG Sweden. For any questions or requests on beforehand please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation.