When to use casting (reprise) Tuesday January 19th
About This Webinar
Casting is a cost-saving technique. It reduces labour costs and requires no or less welding and machining. Advanced castings combine exceptional strength with low weight and high formability. The weight of the product can significantly be reduced and cast parts are uniform products. During this webinar we inform you about the advantages of castings which will help you choosing the right production process for your industrial components.
This webinar is a reprise. The content of this webinar has been broadcasted at May 7th 2020 as well.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes at Tuesday January 19, 2021 between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes