Self lubricating bronze plain bearings | every 15 minutes
About This Webinar
Metallic plain bearings are subject to constant friction between shaft and plain bearing. This can be influenced by variation of material combinations or the addition of lubricants such as grease and oil or solid lubricants such as graphite, PTFE and MoS2. The self lubricating systems operate without the addition of grease and/or oil. This has great advantages, such as no adhesion of dirt, no contamination by the lubricant, no maintenance interval, no maintenance costs.
In this webinar we will elaborate on self lubricate bronze bearings. We discuss a customer case with which we explain concrete advantages of this type of plain bearing.
Interesting for: engineers, product managers, project leaders, etc.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes, between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes