Material choices for engineered components | Every 15 minutes | Tuesday February 2nd
About This Webinar
ELCEE produces industrial components of various materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, iron and plastics. Depending on the production process, think of sand casting, shell moulding or forging, and the specific product requirements, a choice of material has to be made. From simple cast iron to high-quality alloys that make your materials and production parts resistant to high loads, wear and tear or heat.
In this webinar we discuss the pros and cons of various material properties. We give you the tools you need to make the right choice of material for your component. If you are interested in technical details on which to base the choice of material for your component, this webinar is of interest to you.
Interesting for: engineers, project managers, product managers, etc.
- This webinar runs every 15 minutes at Tuesday February 2nd, 2021 between the hours of 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM – Amsterdam
- You can attend this webinar at any time during this time frame.
- Just visit this website, register at the moment that you want to attend the webinar. You immediately enter the waiting room and the webinar will start within 15 minutes.
* No pre-registration needed
* Attend the webinar whenever you want
* The webinar starts within 15 minutes
This webinar is a reprise. The content of this webinar has been broadcasted at December 8th 2020 as well.