Welcome to our free one hour webinar with Damian Murdoch and Dale Sidebottom.
This webinar is for you if:
- You deal with social anxiety - you work yourself up into a state before social functions;
- You're an incessant worrier, someone who finds it hard to shut off that voice inside your head;
- You have a fear of public speaking - You're losing sleep over an event or job interview that's coming up;
- You're a sportsperson - You have a tendency to 'choke', or simply want to improve your performance in the big moments;
- You're stressed - You're generally overwhelmed by what's on your 'To-do' list;
- You're suffering anxiety or panic attacks - Can the thought of simply leaving the house be torture for you?
Damian once ticked all of the above boxes and acknowledged that if that's what you're going through, showing up on a webinar may be right outside of your comfort zone.
That certainly was the case for him. There was a time when panic attacks were a daily occurrence for him, and even going to the local shop to buy a newspaper was torture. Any social interaction meant dosing up on Xanax and summoning all of his courage to walk in the door.
Damian nearly didn't make it through that time, and he feels deeply for anyone going through it.
Damian wants to share with you the key things that he has learnt from studying a Bachelor of Health Science, Master of NLP, Master of Hypnosis, Master results coach, Advance subconscious reprogramming, as well as a myriad of other courses and workshops that have enabled him to change those confusing reactions that happened in his mind and body when faced with certain situations.
You'll finish this webinar with an awareness of what's happening in your mind and body to give you your anxiety symptoms so that it won't be so confusing any more.
And you'll have a checklist of what to do, both in the moment when you feel the anxiety come on, and then also some longer-term strategies to stop it from coming on in the first place.
You’ll know how to take charge of anxiety and take back charge of your life.
Mon, May 10, 2021 · 8:00 AM
Duration: 1 hour
Who can attend
Dial-in available? (listen only)
Hosted By Dale Sidebottom
Dale Sidebottom has been referred to as the energiser bunny of the presenting world. With his love of play, fun fitness, energy and passion for getting people moving, Dale has created of Jugar Life, Energetic Education as well as the top rating podcast Energetic Radio.