1. Opening Remarks by Professor Michel Veuthey, Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to monitor and combat trafficking in persons
2. Sr. Mirjam Beike, RGS, Moderator
3. Irina Kraja, Coordinator / Psychologist at MWL Advice & Service Center of Tirana ASC (Albania)
4. Dr. Elisabeth Saenz, M.D., UNODC, Project coordinator, Liaison Officer WHO Geneva
5. Theo Hendrickx, Stichting Manna Foundation's Founder which offers psychosocial, pastoral therapeutic assistance and advice on an outpatient basis about Loverboy and violence problems. Former policeman.
Education & learning
Hosted By OM & CUHD & RGS
INTERNATIONAL WEBINARS ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING
IN THE LIGHT OF THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF “LAUDATO SI”
AND OF THE NEW “FRATELLI TUTTI” ENCYCLICAL
Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to monitor and combat human trafficking
Doctor of law, University of Geneva. Former adviser to the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross. He was also head of the Division of international organizations and head of the delegation for South Africa and the Indian Ocean...
Representative at the UN in Geneva for the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd. She worked 30 years with survivors of trafficking in Germany and Albania. She is a workig board member of RENATE and of the Alliance of NGOs on Crime...
Founder of Manna Foundation and expertise bureau 'Helse Liefde'. The Manna Foundation offers psychosocial, pastoral and therapeutic help and advices on polyclinical basis. The expertise bureau offers a wide range of assistance, training and...