Dani brings more than a dozen years' experience building scaling and integrating global communities. In this session Dani will share his thoughts on how to scale your community for a global market.
Key considerations and sub-topics to be addressed are:
• Gaining an understanding of who your customers/members are and where are they
• What language(s) do they prefer to consume content and to engage in
• What criteria should we consider to determine the use case and business case for
adding additional languages?
• How do you plan for adding additional languages and regional experiences to your
• Should we create one global platform with shared content and search or create
separate yet linked experiences?
• How do you measure success globally and regionally?
Attendees will walk away with a better appreciation and mindset when addressing a global audience versus a single regional language approach. The discussion will allow community managers to expand their existing playbook to plan accordingly to incrementally grow their community to serve a global audience.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Dani is a community builder, strategist and advisor with more than a dozen years enabling customer success and driving business value at Domo in the B2B and HP B2B domains. Dani recently joined Kaltura as the Senior Director of Customer Community...