How Personalized Content Helps Create Exceptional Commerce Experiences at Scale
Wednesday, October 25, 2023 · 2:00 p.m.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Consumers today have high expectations regarding their shopping experiences with their favorite retailers and brands. According to a 2021 McKinsey study, 71% of consumers anticipate personalized interactions and 76% express frustration when these expectations are unmet. Furthermore, McKinsey's research reveals that companies that excel in personalization generate 40% more revenue than their peers.
As the holiday season approaches rapidly, it's important to look beyond your promotional calendar and explore strategies to create exceptional, personalized brand experiences for your customers regardless of device, region or channel. Join our upcoming webinar where we will discuss the following:
• The importance of personalized content for businesses striving to meet customer demands and expectations.
• Strategies for creating personalized content at scale, ensuring that every customer feels unique and valued.
• How composable commerce can empower your organization to execute and expand your content strategy, making personalization more achievable and efficient.
• The essential resources required to implement a truly personalized content strategy and how to optimize them effectively.
• The easiest way to get started utilizing composable content to create exceptional experiences with consistent messaging.
Learn how personalized content can elevate your ecommerce business. Join us for an engaging discussion on creating exceptional commerce experiences at scale.
Photo by Nataliya Vaitkevich
• Sabrina Cherubini, SVP Brand & Digital Marketing at Hanky Panky • Sunil Kaki, frmr Chief Marketing Officer at FIGS • Theresa Cowing, VP, e-Commerce at Tarte • Kerrigan Baron, Sr. Technical Director, MACH & Composable Technologies at Kin + Carta • Christine Masters, Senior Product Manager, Emerging Products at Contentstack • Moderator: Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder at CommerceNext