Enhancing Ecommerce to Surpass In-Store Retail Experiences
Wed, Mar 22, 2023 · 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
What makes a shopping experience great? The answer depends less on where your customers interact with your products or services, and more on the quality of the experience. According to a recent PwC study, 59% of customers said they’ve walked away from brands they’ve been loyal to after several bad experiences – 17% after just one bad experience. For businesses that generate a majority of their revenue via online sales, delivering a shopping experience that rivals, or even surpasses, the in-person experience can be the difference between an average year and a great one.
This webinar will explore how retailers can enhance their ecommerce offerings, including:
• Optimizing website navigation and speed for a seamless shopping experience;
• The importance of high-quality product images across owned sites and marketplace;
• Using interactive and dynamic video content to showcase products;
• Implementing personalization and clienteling techniques to build personal connections with your customers; and
• Deploying strategies to reduce returns and increase customer satisfaction.
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to learn from industry experts and take your ecommerce business to new heights.
Photo by Alex Azabache on Unsplash
• Kacey Sharrett, VP, eCommerce, GoPro
• Jeff Hamm, VP, Digital Experience and Operations, Ulta
• Matt Powell, CTO, FTD
• Genevieve Haldeman, VP of Corporate Marketing, Cloudinary
• Moderated by Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder, CommerceNext