Ecommerce traffic always has peaks and valleys, with most companies facing their biggest peak during CyberWeek and throughout the holiday season. Historically, we prepared for these peaks by adding capacity, notifying vendors and creating code freezes prior to peak traffic periods. Often, the ramp-up to the holiday period is time-consuming and requires constant attention from the ecommerce team until the holiday shipping cutoffs.
We believe this approach is a relic of the past and that modern architecture can solve a lot of these ecommerce challenges. In this webinar, we’re going to cover how headless commerce can enable companies to:
1. seamlessly handle peaks without having to add hardware
2. release new features any time of the year (no code freeze)
3. create monitoring and on-call management to give you peace of mind
If done right, any day can be Black Friday. And, worrying about going down for “going viral” will be a thing of the past. Join this webinar to learn how to make this your reality.
• Dylan Valade, Head of Global e-Commerce Technology, PUMA and Ambassador, MACH Alliance
• Kelly Goetsch, Chief Strategy Officer, commercetools
• Apurva Pangam, Principal, Deloitte Digital
• Moderated by Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder, CommerceNext