Best Practices for Getting Ready for the Peak Holiday Season
Wed, Sep 28, 2022 · 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
With the holiday season fast approaching, retailers and brands are gearing up for the biggest online shopping season ever. But similar to recent years, holiday 2022 is expected to have its own set of challenges with supply chain issues, inflation and a looming recession.
Given rising acquisition costs, we’ve seen retailers and brands double down on retention strategies this year. Therefore, this webinar will focus on how can retailers can utilize this holiday to create loyal customers, despite some of the macro challenges facing the industry.
Topics to be explored:
1. Customer communication strategies pre and post-purchase.
2. Transforming returns from a pain point to a great customer experience.
3. Optimizing for the omnichannel customer experience.
4. Customer services strategies for the peak period.
• Angela Clark, Head of Digital Studio at Patagonia
• Julie Evans, Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer at Omaha Steaks
• Andrea Moore, SVP Digital, E-Commerce and Consumer Insights at NEST New York
• Jay Nierodzik, OXM Solutions Expert at parcelLab
• Moderated by Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder at CommerceNext