While it will come as no surprise that retailers' number-one concern for 2022 is rising customer acquisition costs, what might surprise you is just how effectively organic search can address this concern. Join CommerceNext as we blow the dust off your SEO playbook and give you a new set of search performance standards to help you take your online visibility to the next level. We’ve asked Rick Kenny, Managing Director of Leading Lights research company, to discuss the benchmarking data and insights found in Botify's Organic Search Standard for 2022. As always, we’ll bring in a panel of retail expert practitioners to comment on the report, offer insight into how they approach search marketing, and, of course, take your questions.
Specifically, we’ll discuss:
• Where marketers have shifted their advertising spend in response to Apple’s recent privacy changes
• How and why making all your available content searchable drives revenue and lowers acquisition costs.
• How to get Google to index your entire site without compromising the SEO-unfriendly tech driving customer experience.
• How to determine the value, in dollars, of a single crawled URL.
• Amy Madonia, Executive Director, Global Ecommerce, M.A.C. Cosmetics
• Sara Resnick, V.P., Enterprise SEO & Partnerships, 1-800-Flowers.com
• Ryan Monahan, CMO, REDCON1
• Jennifer Graham Chittim, VP of Customer Success, Botify
• Rick Kenney, Founder and Managing Director, Leading Lights
• Moderated by Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext