Turn Facebook Uncertainty into Advertising Profitability with First-Party Data
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 · 2:00 p.m.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Advertisers have seen customer acquisition costs rise on social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, largely due to Apple’s iOS14.5 update. Google’s cookie deprecation, while delayed, will only amplify these challenges. But before you throw in the towel, there is a solution that is seeing some success.
Brands that have used 1st party data on social channels have been able to optimize ROI and profitably, and acquire customers even in the current environment. This webinar will reveal how they did this and the results they are seeing.
• Aubrie Richey, Vice President, Media Intelligence at TechStyle Fashion Group
• Katie Miller Reed, Vice President, Performance Marketing at Society6 & Saatchi Art
• Seiya Vogt, VP Marketing at Keeps
• Richard Harris, CEO and Founder at Black Crow AI
• Moderated by Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder at CommerceNext