Capitalizing On The Gifting Economy: How Do You Stack Up?
Wed, Feb 23, 2022 · 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
2021 was another unprecedented holiday season with consumers spending $204.5 billion - up over 8.6% year over year. Retailers that have mastered gift giving got their share - those that did not lagged behind.
For the second year now, we asked Lauren Freedman (President, the e-tailing group) to present the findings of her annual "Gifting Index" - a detailed survey of the gifting programs of 50 online retailers to see what is working and what is not. After her example-filled presentation, Lauren will join our panel of retail and industry experts as we discuss her findings, share more examples of what is working and what is not, and - of course - get your comments and questions.
• An examination of the four "Gifting Fundamentals" you have to get right: Gift Cards, Gifting Merchandising, Company Wide Programs, and Customer Service Integration
• Which new gifting features and strategies are resonating with consumers
• Best practices to help customers personalize gifts online
• Barbara Ann Hagen, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, ThriftBooks
• Mike Lackman, CEO, Trade Coffee
• Natalie Brown, Head of Marketing, Sur La Table
• Lauren Freedman, President, the e-tailing group
• John Grech, Head of Retail Partnerships, GiftNow
• Moderated by Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext