Forrester reports that a lack of cooperation is the most significant obstacle to improving an organization’s customer experience. Lack of collaboration consistently outranked budget, culture, and data as the biggest obstacle three years running. Customer experience isn’t anyone’s responsibility – it’s everyone’s. This webinar will provide a roadmap for greater CX collaboration including:
> Looking for functional objectives that don’t consider CX as a primary factor or conflict with the CX priorities of another team.
> Identifying CX-related tools and systems that don’t enable visibility and collaboration across functions.
> Pinpointing the crucial data that is inaccessible to or doesn’t get shared with other departments.
• Jeff Gerstel, CMO, B&H Photo
• Vivian Chang, VP Growth, Clorox DTC
• Tyler Wozny, SVP Digital, Madison Reed
• Asim Zaheer, CMO, Glassbox
• Moderated by Scott Silverman, Co-Founder, CommerceNext