As we enter the holiday shopping season, we wanted to dive deep into gifting to help our community prepare for what’s ahead. This webinar will start with consumer research on shopping plans for this holiday. The research will cover the types of purchases consumers plan to make this holiday season, what channels they will use for purchase and how much they intend to spend. It’s also going to go into the criteria shoppers consider when selecting which retailer(s) to shop for their holiday gifts.
Following the research presentation, we’re going to have a retailer panel to share some of the strategies being used to prepare for this holiday season. Join us to make the most out of online holiday shopping in 2021!
• Alvaro De La Rocha, Chief Marketing Officer at Bespoke Post
• Warwick Blunt, VP, Commerce at Food52
• Steven Winnick, Senior Analyst at Coresight Research, Inc.
• John Grech, Head of Retail Partnerships at GiftNow (Loop Commerce)
• Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder at CommerceNext (moderator)
Wed, Oct 20, 2021 · 2:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)