As demands for greater internet privacy and data protection ramp up, third-party data will become significantly less impactful. By investing in a loyalty program, brands can offer shoppers a clear incentive for intentionally sharing their personal information, i.e. zero-party data. This session will empower marketers to use loyalty to gather zero-party data and effectively overcome the crumbling (third-party) cookie.
Our panel of retail experts will discuss:
• The messaging and offers that drive loyalty
• How to make your highest value customers your best brand advocates
• The impact of improved loyalty on the brand
And much more!
• Matt Powell, Chief Technology Officer, FTD
• Andrea Moore, SVP Digital, E-Commerce and Consumer Insights, NEST New York
• Jordan Gutman, GM Loyalty, Yotpo
• Moderated by Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext