The Right Insights: The Key To Improving Site Experience
Wed, Jul 21, 2021 · 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Building an exceptional ecommerce experience means making continual, data-driven improvements to your site. However, as demands for user privacy mount and consumer behavior continues to change rapidly, effectively analyzing and improving the digital customer experience becomes increasingly complicated.
In this webinar, we’ll look at the strategies, tactics and tools leading retailers are using to enhance their ecommerce experiences and improve their bottom lines.
Our panel of retail experts will discuss:
• How to use data to gain valuable insights into your customers’ desires and frustrations
• Which processes, tools, and talent investments are needed to identify customer experience improvements
• How to enhance your Zero and Third-Party customer data collection and use
• How to improve conversions by analyzing typically untracked or poorly understood interaction signals like Rage Clicks
• Sarah Schultz, AVP - Ecommerce Product Management & Web Operations, Ann Taylor
• Matt Powell, Chief Technology Officer, FTD
• Stephanie Urban, VP eCommerce, Urban Digital
• Kirsten Newbold Knipp, CMO, FullStory
• Moderated by: Allan Dick, Co-Founder at CommerceNext