Embracing Sustainability: Operational Considerations to Attract, Guide and Retain Shoppers
Wed, Apr 14, 2021
at 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the environment and are looking for ways to be more sustainable in all aspects of their everyday life and expecting companies to do the same. In fact, 81 percent of consumers in a global Conference Board survey found it extremely or very important for companies to help improve the environment. Given this growing interest in the environment, there are huge benefits for retailers and brands who look for operational opportunities that can turn into a sustainable competitive advantage.
This webinar will start with a presentation on the latest industry thoughts and consumer expectations relating to sustainability in ecommerce. After the presentation, we’ll move into a panel that will discuss concrete ways retailers can be more sustainable, including materials, production, fulfillment, packaging and returns opportunities.
• Daren Hull, President at Vera Bradley
• Saskia van Gendt, Head of Sustainability at Rothy's
• Sejal Solanki, VP, Ecommerce & Marketing at Coyuchi
• Ryan P. Kelly, Vice President, E-Commerce & Alliance Marketing at FedEx Services
• Moderated by: Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder at CommerceNext
Photo by ready made from Pexels
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)