Holiday 2020 Gifting: Capturing Your Share of the $1 Trillion Market
Wed, Oct 14, 2020
at 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
It is not surprising to discover that Americans spend almost one trillion dollars every year giving gifts. Just think about how many opportunities there are to express love, gratitude and joy: making holiday wishes come true, celebrating a wedding or birthday, welcoming a new hire, or simply showing affection.
The critical questions retail marketers must ask themselves are: "How should I be thinking about gifting in a year of dramatically increased online shopping?" and "Am I enabling our customers to easily gift our products at every possible opportunity?”
On this CommerceNext webinar, we will start to answer those questions with an in-depth examination of the latest data to see how retailers and consumers are planning for the 2020 holiday season. After that, we will look at some of the specific gifting strategies and tactics retailers use to drive revenue and, finally, we will have our panel of retail and industry experts share their thoughts and take your questions. Don’t miss out on this webinar and your part of this $1 trillion dollar opportunity!
• Sucharita Kodali, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Glenn Edelman, CMO, Wine Enthusiast
• Ryan Ngo, Director, North America Ecommerce, Brooks Running
• Ken Cassar, Principal at CassarCo Strategy & Analytic Consultants
• John Grech, Head of Retail Partnerships, Loop Commerce
• Moderated by: Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext
Sponsored by: Loop Commerce
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)