Eighty four percent of retailers surveyed on our last webinar said they needed to make some sort of change to their personalization algorithms.
Did COVID-19 render the $14B of customer experience AI investment companies made in 2019 null and void? How has the pandemic “reshuffled the data deck” and what must retailers do to stay aligned with rapidly evolving customer needs and behaviors? Savvy marketers know that adapting and staying relevant presents them with opportunities to preserve and strengthen customer relationships. In this installment of the CommerceNext webinar series, we will examine the approaches and technology adjustments needed to deliver relevant personalization, and discuss the new shopping habits and mindsets of customers.
• Daren Hull, Chief Customer Officer, Vera Bradley
• Eric Gohs, VP of Marketing Strategy, Lane Bryant
• Colby Saenz, Affiliate Manager, Purple
• Sai Koppala, CMO, SheerID
• Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext (Moderator)
Photo by Rudi Endresen on Unsplash
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)