Parul University offers a plethora of diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the various academic disciplines.
Offering a range of over 250 uniquely structured programs, designed to suit the career prospects of every student aspirant.
The PU Advantage:
- 150 Acre lush green campus
- 28,000 Students
- 2,000 Faculties
- 110 Faculties from IITs & NITs
- 1,200 International Students from 50 Countries
- 15,000 Placements in 1000+ Companies
- 10,000 In Campus Student Residency
The University has been awarded as Best Private University in Western India by Prexis Media, Best University in Placements by Assocham.
Assistant Professor with Civil Engineering Department, Parul University
- Pursuing PhD from NIT, Surat - Completed B.E. Civil and M.E. Environment from University of Vadodara.
- Teaching experience of over 15 years with M.S.University, Nirma University and Parul University
- Worked in Industry for over three years for Various EIA projects and Deign of treatment plants.
- Life member of IEI, ISTE, IWWA, ISRS, MSUCEAA, SOCLEEN.
- Published various research papers in International and National Journals/ conferences including 5 scopus articles and 3 springer chapters
- Successfully completed Industry Oriented Research Project To Reduce Water Consumption and Optimize Efficiency of Thermal Power Plants by Using Air Cooled Condensers sponsored by Royal Academy of Engineering, UK – a joint venture of Parul University, L&T and the University of Surrey.
- Current areas of work and research include Air pollution, water and wastewater treatment and recycling, Remote sensing and GIS, green and sustainable buildings and working for multidisciplinary approach towards green infrastructure.
Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering, Parul University
- MTech (Computer Engineering) from NIT Surat in 2014
- B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) from MIT Ujjain, RGTU in 2009
- Expertise in Information Security, Secure Multiparty Communication & Privacy Preserving.
- 10+ Research Publications in the area of Security.
- Teaching Subject in the field of CSE like Information Security, Computer Network, Database Management System, Software Engineering etc.
- Mentoring students in various technical events like Hackathons, Project Exhibitions, User defined Projects, Startups and Industry defined Projects.
- Organized & conducted various events like Training Programs, Conference, STTP, International Summer Programs and workshops.
- 5+ Students are successfully guided for Master Dissertations.