One of the world’s most experienced award writers explains how to write, present, and evidence your Learning Technologies Awards entry to maximise chances of ‘Gold’.
During this one-hour session, Chris Robinson (Founder and MD of Boost Awards ─ the world’s first and largest award entry consultancy) will help you learn all about:
• The Learning Technologies Awards entry criteria and scoring system.
• What impresses and what annoys awards judges.
• How to plan and structure your written entry.
• How to present your content visually.
• How to provide evidence of learning impact.
In summary, how to prove that you are a serious contender for a gold award.
NB: This session focuses on the written entry. Finalists will also have to give a presentation to the judges.
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page.
• Exit the webinar and re-join.
• Try a different browser.
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK dial-in number: +44 (0) 1793 250421
Chris Robinson, a Chartered Marketer from the L&D industry, is the Founder/MD of Boost Awards, the world’s first and largest award entry consultancy, and MD of Boost Evaluation. With its 25-strong, mostly in-house team of award entry writers and...