The third webinar in the “Best Practice in conversation with…” series and co-produced with Soar Beyond.
This webinar, will share best practice for PCN business and practice managers on:
• How to best utilise the skillset of a pharmacist to reduce workload, drive income and improve patient care
• Successfully overcoming challenges of virtually recruiting your clinical pharmacist to maximise the ARRS funding opportunity
• Supporting and accelerating the value your clinical pharmacist can bring and how to measure success
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK Dial-In number: +44-1793 250421
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
As the founding partner of Soar Beyond, Shailen has more than 30 years of experience working in and with the NHS. Established in 2007, Soar Beyond works in a variety of ways to support the NHS and specifically general practice- focusing on the...
Anjna is a pharmacist by background and leads the Pharmacist Services division at Soar Beyond. Her main focus is supporting practices in successfully deploying and supporting GP Pharmacists through our innovative SMART Platform which is deployed...
Senior PCN Pharmacist, Surrey Heartlands – North West Surrey
Nipa is an experienced GP Pharmacist and undertakes clinics for respiratory, anticoagulation, osteoporosis and CVD. She has successfully transitioned from practice to PCN pharmacist and understands the key differences between roles and how to...