Session will discuss NHS acute sector experiences during the peak of COVID-19 in Spring and Summer of 2020, reflect on global figures and sequalae and contrast with sepsis on a national and global scale including the importance of AMR.
5 Key Learning Points:
1) Understanding of the impact of COVID-19
2) Learn about after effects of C-19 and sepsis in survivors
3) Remind ourselves about the global scale of sepsis
4) Understand this in the context of AMR
5) Reflect on global and national policy strategies
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK dial in number is: +44 1793 250421
Greg joined BD as UK Director of Public Policy & Advocacy in 2016. Greg is a registered nurse (RNLD) and as well as enjoying a clinical career, has experienced significant roles in NHS general hospital and community services management, and...
Ron Daniels is an NHS Consultant in Intensive Care, based in Birmingham, U.K. He’s also Executive Director of the UK Sepsis Trust and sits on the Executive Board of the Global Sepsis Alliance. In 2016 he was awarded the British Empire Medal for...