PDA Union for Pharmacists - The importance of indemnity & representation
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The Pharmacists’ Defence Association is a not-for-profit organisation which supports the needs of individual pharmacists and pharmacy students. The PDA is the largest pharmacist membership organisation and the only trade union exclusively for pharmacists in the UK.
5 key learning points:
1. Why indemnity insurance is important for all pharmacists.
2. Understand more about equality issues in pharmacy and how to get involved to enact change.
3. How to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in community pharmacy.
4. Where to go for help if you are facing a disciplinary or raising a grievance.
5. Understand issues for locums and how to secure individual representation.
Health & wellness
Health & wellness
Who can attend?Everyone
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Senior GP Pharmacist prescriber at Court View Surgery focusing on Type 2 diabetes, Co-Director of The Pharmacist Cooperative, trainee Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Medical Writer with published articles for The Pharmaceutical Journal and...
Community pharmacist with 15+ year’s pharmacy experience. Part of the first PDA union network in place at Boots UK representing the views of circa 7,000 pharmacists and pre-registration trainee employees. PDA union health and safety...
Locum pharmacist. Founder and CEO of The Pharmacist Cooperative, community locum pharmacist, founder of Resonate Health, Bloksphere Professional social network and Pharmacy Revu, PDA Union Northern Region Committee Member Locum representative.
Hala has a varied pharmacy career in non-traditional roles but has also worked in both primary care and community pharmacy. Hala has been a PDA union member since graduation. Hala was excited to use these experiences as a PDA Regional Committee...