Innovate and add a whole new digital health service with Instant-Dentist.com
Thu, Jul 2, 2020
at 1:30 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Untreated oral disease is linked to systemic conditions like diabetes, alzheimers and heart disease. 7500 adults a week visit their GP for dental problems due to fear, cost or access issues.
90% of adults have some form of untreated gum disease or tooth decay yet this can be prevented and even reversed through early detection.
Pharmacies are perfectly positioned to offer digital dental health screening and specialist oral health products/prescriptions to help more people improve their oral health and smiles.
Instant Dentist enables you to offer exactly this starting with private digital dental consults that cost less than an NHS check-up.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. Learn about teledentistry, and all the dental conditions it can address.
2. Learn about the oral systemic link and the importance of oral health
3. Learn about the professional dental solutions your customers can access through Instant Dentist.
4. Learn how to leverage Instant Dentist to enhance oral care product sales.
5. Learn how to promote Instant Dentist to drive increased awareness and uptake of all in pharmacy digital health services.
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK Dial-In number: +44 (0) 1793 250421
Health & wellness
Health & wellness
Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 1:30 PM
Who can attend?Everyone
Dial-in available? (listen only):Yes.
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Aalok Shukla, the co-founder and CEO of Uplift. Their mission is to reduce cost and increase access to oral health globally through technology.
With customers in 61 countries, they develop teledentistry platforms, such as
Straight Teeth Direct...