Parental anxiety is a reaction related to a crying baby with feeding issues. The overwhelming responsibility to ‘fix it’ can often become the ‘unfixable’ when all else fails, how can we really help?
We question the perceived lack of support for parents with babies with feeding issues and excessive crying. At the end of this webinar, it is hoped you will be able to:
1. Review your offer of support to parents who appear to have increased anxiety because of infant feeding issues
2. Understand some of the physical symptoms of parental anxiety
3. Understand the safeguarding behaviours to ‘keep baby safe’
4. Hear the cry, and ask the question ‘what matters to you’?
5. Signpost a parent to support strategies, formulas, and other methods to help manage symptoms.
Produced by the Best Practice Show.
Should you have difficulties viewing the webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser (Chrome/Firefox)
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
With over 44 years NHS experience I am proud to say I have experience in general nursing, midwifery, and health visiting practice. This has shaped who I am, what I do, and how I do it, for the benefit of the community I serve