Working alongside the government, and other healthcare bodies, BD is looking to the future of diagnostics and testing. This is a chance to hear from BD’s experts on current strategy, and an overview of what the future could look like.
1. Evolution in testing, changing practices and the role of efficient and evidence-based blood cultures in safe diagnostic systems.
2. Building the best future blood culture pathway for clinicians, patients and digital labs. Using current new learning to embrace the right technology in the right part of the pathway.
3. The whole picture of a patient needs to be understood, and blood tests can’t be seen in isolation. How blood culture testing will sit alongside other disciplines (swab testing, CT scans) and ensure the most accurate diagnosis.
4. Broadening the national and local networks of microbiology experts. Sharing best practice and NHS-I helping align 29 networks.
5. Accountability and understanding for the blood culture pathway from beginning to end.
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK dial in number is: +44 1793 250421
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Greg joined BD as UK Director of Public Policy & Advocacy in 2016. Greg is a registered nurse (RNLD) and as well as enjoying a clinical career, has experienced significant roles in NHS general hospital and community services management, and...