Help and advice for practices in England and Wales worried about Test and Trace policies, supporting shielded patients (problems and payments) and Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments.
• Safer practice in de-escalation: How to keep staff safe and your dispensing open during the new ‘normal’.
• Shielded patients: Understanding your role in medicines supply to shielded patients.
• Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments: Understanding their role in the delivery of the local pharmaceutical network, and the implications for your dispensing list.
1. NHS Test & Trace in England and Wales - Understand its implications for business continuity. Implement safer dispensing.
2. Understand the NHS delivery services in England and Wales - Who, what, when, where, how (process) and payment. Working with the NHS delivery service providers. How to maintain a robust audit of medicines supply and keep patients safe and supplied with medicines.
3. Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments - Understand the role of PNAs in pharmaceutical services planning. Know the pitfalls for your dispensing list.
Co-produced by Best Practice and The DDA.
The delivery of this webinar is supported by Teva. Teva have had no input into content of the meeting.
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK Dial-In number: +44 (0) 1793 250421
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Matthew Isom joins the DDA from the British Medical Association’s (BMA) General Practitioners’ Committee (GPC) secretariat, where he was responsible for policy and negotiations for dispensing doctors for 12 years. A history post-graduate, with a...