In our fast-paced world, organizations need to make data-driven decisions in real time. However, building a streaming data pipeline for near real-time analytics is complex, hard to manage, challenging to scale, and expensive to maintain. In this webinar, we'll guide you through creating highly scalable, performant, and cost-effective data pipeline using Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. We'll explain how to scale your data stream, and how easy it is to integrate with AWS services like S3, Redshift, and Elasticsearch Service.
Learn about the benefits of cloud native applications and technologies to optimize spend, reduce maintenance overhead and expand data and analytics capabilities. Walk through an example of how to catalog and search your data using AWS Glue and Athena.
Join our Webinar to learn:
• How to use AWS Kinesis to process streaming events
• How to us Kinesis Data Analytics applications to transform and analyze data in real time
• How to archive streaming events to durable storage on Amazon S3, Elastic Search or Redshift with Kinesis Firehose
• How to use AWS Glue to catalog event archives
• How to use AWS Athena to query archives
Senior Solutions Architect (AWS)
Gandhi Raketla is senior solutions architect for AWS. He works with AWS customers and partners on cloud adoption, architecting solutions that helps customers to fosters agility and innovation.
David Ertel is a Principle Solutions Architect for ClearScale. He has been working in enterprise cloud architecture solutions for the last 8 years. Areas of focus include redesign of existing monolithic architectures, applications and platform design.