The conversion to digital procurement continues to gain momentum and it seems that we have reached the tipping point.
In a growing number of organizations in Asia, digital procurement is not an option, but a business practice solidly ingrained in supply chain operations for direct and indirect spend. This is not an overnight change, but one that has been growing and gaining critical mass for more than a decade.
At the Digital Procurement Webinar, you will get the chance to hear how leading companies in Asia are working on harnessing data and using technologies to support value-creation in procurement and get insights on how to have your organisation benefiting from digital procurement.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ken Ooi, Director, TenderBoard
- Florian Gamper, General Manager Asia Pacific, ebp Global
- Leon Lau, Principal, ASG Group Asia
- more speakers to be confirmed.
The webinar and the discussion will be moderated by Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director of the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC).
Who should attend: CXOs, VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of Procurement/Purchasing, Strategic and Global Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Finance and accounting in Asia.
- US$ 40 for live webinar (includes the recording after the event is completed)
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Prices include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations) and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.