Attend this compassionate and timely Adult Education webinar about End of Life Planning and Estate Planning from a Catholic Perspective.
Topics that will be covered about end of life issues:
Father Roger Linnan
- Church teaching on end of life medical care
- Setting up a Catholic Health Care Directive
- Guidance for Catholic funerals, cremation and final expense plans
- Managing estate tax exposure and protecting assets
- Understanding how probate will affect your family and estate
will address these topics and others, and will provide steps for putting together a valid Catholic Health Care Directive. Speaker John Tetzloff
, Advanced Case Specialist for Catholic United Financial, will speak about the financial aspects of end of life decisions, including final expenses, estate plans, charitable giving, power of attorney and more.
Webinar Host: Contact local Representative Angie Jorgensen
for more details: email@example.com
or call/text 605-660-5814.
For more information on Catholic United, visit www.catholicunitedfinancial.org