Are you interested in becoming a web developer? Want to know how you can learn the necessary skills from scratch, build your professional portfolio, and land your first job—all in the space of a year?
Join us on August 11th, and we’ll show you how. In this informal, interactive online session, we’ll discuss the CareerFoundry Full-Stack Web Development Program and how it can help you transform your career—no matter what your current job or professional background.
Led by experts from our in-house team, the session will cover:
- Who is CareerFoundry?
- What are the benefits of studying online with us?
- What does a web developer actually do?
- Why now is an especially great time to become a web developer
- What does our Full-Stack Web Development Program cover? Here, we’ll introduce the curriculum, the various tools covered on the course, how long the program takes, etc.
- How will you be supported throughout the program? This is an opportunity to learn about our unique dual mentorship model, as well as our vibrant global community of fellow career-changers
- Q&A—an opportunity to ask any questions you may have
By the end of the session, you’ll have a clear idea of what the CareerFoundry Web Development Program is all about, and the kind of career that awaits you if you decide to take the leap.
Breanna Leuze heads the Enrollments Team at CareerFoundry. She knows the CareerFoundry programs inside-out, has helped hundreds of students select the right one for them, and has worked in higher education for fifteen years.
Become a UX designer, UI designer, web developer, or data analyst from scratch. Our programs will teach you everything you need to get your first job in tech in as little as 5 months—even if you don’t have any previous experience.