BizAv 101: Moving from Business Class to Business Aviation
Wednesday, Apr 4, 2018
at 11:00 AM
By Business Aviation Advisor Webinars
Most Recent Reviews
1 stars from Ray Kuliavas Apr-04-18 - 2:04 pm
I logged on 5 min early, then was told that we would begin in a couple of minutes due to late arrivals, and then the audio disappeared and was not allowed to re log in.
5 stars from Jim Buchanan Apr-04-18 - 2:05 pm
Webinar was informative.
5 stars from Chehad Nourai Apr-04-18 - 2:12 pm
Awesome . Thanks, looking forward for upcoming webinars.
3 stars from Mike Flannelly Apr-04-18 - 3:17 pm
3 stars from Apr-04-18 - 3:28 pm
5 stars from Apr-04-18 - 4:06 pm
I think more and more people are considering Biz Av and this was a good BizAv101 on how to get started.
I was the one asking the pilot hours question. I've covered this issue extensively on the commercial side but always wondered what the requirements were in the charter field. Pilots in commercial have to have 1500/ATP. I'll have to research the charter FARs but I'm wondering what the actual practice is. Do most reputable charter companies have minimum -- 1500/ATP?
Looking forward to future webinars.
When it is posted online, let me know as I would like to promote it on social media.
• Increasingly dissatisfied with scheduled airline travel?
• Required to visit many facilities/customers/prospects in a short time span?
• Interested in using bizav, and don’t know the right questions to ask?
• Curious to know “can we afford business aviation travel”?
• Currently using charter or jet card, and considering other options?
If so, this webinar is for you! After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
• Explain why 70,000+ worldwide enjoy bizav's compelling benefits.
• Analyze your own travel requirements to determine if bizav is right for you.
• Describe business aviation's various portals, and types of aircraft available.
• Know what questions to ask to help ensure your safety.
• Find out how and where to get more information without obligation.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Gil Wolin grew up in and around aircraft, the middle of three generations of aviation professionals. He led sales and marketing at Executive Jet Aviation (today known as Netjets) before joining the nationwide FBO chain Combs Gates/AMR Combs as...