BizAv 101: Moving from Business Class to Business Aviation
Wed, Apr 4, 2018
at 11:00 AM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Are you a business leader who is:
• Increasingly dissatisfied with scheduled airline travel?
• Required to visit many facilities/customers/prospects in a short time span?
• Interested in using bizav, and don’t know the right questions to ask?
• Curious to know “can we afford business aviation travel”?
• Currently using charter or jet card, and considering other options?
If so, this webinar is for you! After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
• Explain why 70,000+ worldwide enjoy bizav's compelling benefits.
• Analyze your own travel requirements to determine if bizav is right for you.
• Describe business aviation's various portals, and types of aircraft available.
• Know what questions to ask to help ensure your safety.
• Find out how and where to get more information without obligation.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Who can attend?Everyone
Dial-in available? (listen only):Yes.
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Gil Wolin grew up in and around aircraft, the middle of three generations of aviation professionals. He led sales and marketing at Executive Jet Aviation (today known as Netjets) before joining the nationwide FBO chain Combs Gates/AMR Combs as...