This webinar describes recent changes to the Export Administration Regulations concerning exports to China and other destinations including Hong Kong, Russia and Venezuela. These changes require an exporter to use due diligence in determining whether exports may be used by the military or for military purposes. The changes also impose new license requirements for exports to these countries.
The webinar will cover:
• A summary of the recent changes
• What is meant by "due diligence:
• Change of status and licensing for Hong Hong
• Export license requirements with presumption of denial for China, Russia and Venezuela
• New Electronic Export Information (EEI) filing requirements for China, Russia and Venezuela
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Bruce Leeds has decades of experience in international trade law and has successfully served his clients in diverse capacities, from classification and due diligence, to ITAR compliance and drawback. He has significant expertise with importing and...