Join us for an informative webinar on:
ITAR Exemptions & How to Use Them
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
11:00 a.m. - noon CST
• What is an ITAR exemption?
• What companies may be eligible for ITAR Exemptions?
• Why would a company seek to utilize the ITAR Exemption Process?
• Prerequisites for use of an exemption
• The Different Countries/Regions Eligible for ITAR Exemptions
• How to Successfully review to determine IF qualified for ITAR Exemption
• How to Apply and Institute ITAR Exemption
• Declaring an exemption on export (and sometimes on import)
• How to Successfully implement ITAR Exemptions on Export AND Import
• Temporary imports under 123.4(a)(1)
• Exporting technical data under 125.4(b)(9)
• The Canadian exemption under 126.5
• What about the United Kingdom and Australian exemptions in Part 126.16 and 126.17? How do you use those?
• What happens if you misuse an exemption?
• Required Self-Governance for Companies that use ITAR Exemptions
• Potential Penalties, Fines and Liability for Companies that violate/Fail to Maintain ITAR Exemption Requirements
This webinar is approved for:
NEI / NCBFAA - 1 CCS/CES/MES credits
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Linnea’s passion for continuous improvement and strategic solutions permeates her client approach. A seasoned 29-year veteran and a born-teacher, Linnea designs, develops and presents training on a broad-range of trade topics. She also coordinates...
Bruce Leeds has decades of experience in international trade law and has successfully served his clients in diverse capacities, from classification and due diligence, to ITAR compliance and drawback. He has significant expertise with importing and...
S. George Alfonso has provided both individuals and businesses with his unique brand of “Concierge Counsel” for almost two decades in matters ranging from complex commercial litigation, commercial contract drafting and negotiations, corporate...