A webinar with Bruce Leeds, Senior Counsel,
Braumiller Law Group
Wednesday, June, 17th, 11 AM- Noon CDT
An absolutely critical factor for companies exporting defense articles and technical data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is classification in the US Munitions List (USML). This webinar will explore this process, including:
• How the USML is structured
• The anatomy of a USML category
• Finding (or not finding) your commodity in the USML
• What if it is not clear that the commodity is listed in the USML
• Once it is classified - now what?
This webinar is approved for 1 CCS/CES/MES
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Bruce Leeds has decades of experience in international trade law and has successfully served his clients in diverse capacities, from classification and due diligence, to ITAR compliance and drawback. He has significant expertise with importing and...